Limited & Co KG or Branch D-A
The notarisation together with apostille and translation are required for registration at the commercial register, trade office and for presentation to banks. The translation is carried out by an authorised translator.
- Sample and contract templates for registration
- Limited partnership agreement - sample
- Application to the commercial register - sample
- Resolution on the appointment of the managing director - sample
- Draft resolution on the complementary status of the Limited - model
- Declaration of consent of the shareholders - model
- Resolution Complementary status of the LTD
This accessory is only available for a new Limited company with Model Articles
Here the Limited is the general partner (Vollhafter) in the German / Austrian KG
Suitable for the foundation of a Limited & Co KG in Germany - Austria*.
The company documents are sent in standard dispatch without tracking & insurance, and if the mail item is lost, it cannot be issued again free of charge. Therefore we offer an insured dispatch by insured letter for 7,50 €.
* For the documents for the commercial register entry contained in the foundation packages Zweigniederlassung and Limited & Co KG the following applies: The delivered documents are basically suitable for the commercial register entry in Germany and correspond to the regulations of §§ 13 HGB and § 8 GmbHG. They are accepted by the majority of the German registration courts. However, as the requirements for the documents also depend to a certain extent on the person of the responsible district judge or judicial officer, it may happen in individual cases that further additional documents are requested for the entry. These are not included in the purchase price, but are charged separately. It is the responsibility of the representatives of the Company to obtain information in advance from the competent registration court about the specific requirements of the respective registration court.
LTD Branch / KG Additional Package
398.00 € *
- * excluding VAT